Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Nancy Jane Riley Foote Photograph

I've been volunteering as a museum docent at the Provo Daughters of the Utah Pioneers Museum since April, and I've really enjoyed it!  A few weeks ago, I found this photograph hanging the wall in the basement:


Nancy Jane Riley Foote is my 4th great-grandmother through my paternal grandfather's line.  She was born December 17, 1830 in Canada and died on January 26, 1903 in Utah.  Her parents were John Riley and Diana Leslie.  Diana has proved to be a VERY difficult person to find any information on.  The only information I have for her is that she was born in 1808 in Canada and died in 1841.  I cannot find any information on her parents, which is also frustrating.  I keep hoping and praying that I'll be able to break through that brick wall and find information for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment